Biographies of Key Employees
Chris Borreson, A.Sc.T., Environmental Engineering Technologist
Chris is a second- generationCertified Applied Science Technologist in environmental engineering technology. Since 1996, he has gained experience in the environmental consulting industry, being involved with many projects in the upstream oil & gas industry. His experience includes all phases of Environmental Site Assessments (ESA Phase I, II, III), Pre-construction plans and monitoring programs. He is proficient in soil and water sampling and up-stream waste management. His experience also includes domestic water well assessments, well head gas migration and AOR management. He is a specialist in Electromagnetic Imaging Systems and DGPS mapping and Geophysical EM surveys. He has extensive knowledge in initial spill response and has worked on hundreds of production fluid (oil & saltwater) spills. Among the many responsibilities he is also proficient at:
- Preparation of well site reclamation plans, including sensitive areas
- Supervision of lease, access road and pipeline reclamation
- Delineation of spill areas and developing and executing soil and groundwater sampling programs
- Water well assessment and abandonment
- Pre and post drilling assessments, including wildlife and vegetation assessments
- Oil & gas site and waste stream audits, along with waste management.
- Development of integrated environmental, health and safety plans.
He operates various specialized field equipment, computer programs and is an experienced surveyor and draftsman. Chris is a well-established site supervisor with current knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and Industry Recommended Practices. He is certified in OSHA, H2S Alive, First Aid, CPR, WHMIS, TDG, Ground Disturbance, Underground Pipe Locating, Confined Spaces, Incident Investigation and Risk Assessment. Chris is a 23-year professional member of Technology Professionals Saskatchewan (Formerly SASTT). Chris is the manager of operations and will be happy to discuss any project you have in mind.
Epic Environmental Technologies Inc.
#48 Carlton Street
Phone: (306) 452-3200
Fax: (306) 452-3240
© Copyright Epic Environmental
Technologies Inc. - Saskatchewan, Canada.